Plus Some Important consumer facts you’ll want to know.
The consumer’s need for sincere, professional service and value has never been greater.
For that reason, Janis Nadler and Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors pledges to provide you with unsurpassed service based on high quality Consumer Service Standards.
In keeping with that pledge, I present to you those standards, plus some crucial consumer facts.
Homebuyer service standards.
One of the key reasons why Janis Nadler and Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors has been successful is because of intensive training and continuing education program. In addition to my Realtors license, I am a Broker Appraiser.
A key part of this program is a set of Consumer Service Standards – standards that form the very basis of my professionalism. They assure you that I will provide you with consistent, high quality and measurable service.
1. Finding the “right home.” I shall strive at all times to service my clients faithfully and honestly and to take a genuine interest in solving their problems and needs.
2. Comprehensive counseling. I shall determine my customers’ unique needs through an unhurried, comprehensive interview.
3. No wasted time. I shall not waste my customers’ time by showing homes that obviously do not meet their requirements.
4. Community facts. I shall provide my customers with vital community facts and statistics on representative housing, schools, transportation, tax rates, cultural and recreational facilities and the like. This will be done prior to arrival whenever possible.
5. Local practices. I shall advise customers on local practices and any other subjects peculiar to our area or state that require explanation or clarification. These “local practices” include ramifications of the normal sales agreement, closing procedures and “earnest money” deposits.
6. Homeowner Warranty. I will offer you a warranty plan that will protect you from financial losses resulting from the costs associated with repair or replacement of most major home systems and built-in appliances for a full year after settlement. With the experience of local contractors you can expect the service to be prompt, courteous and professional.
7. Special service. I shall make arrangements, when desirable, to meet customers at the airport, hotel, motel, or wherever convenient. Area orientation tours will be preplanned to save time and inconvenience.
8. Knowledge of market. I shall be thoroughly familiar with every neighborhood and community in my market area and provide detailed answers to any questions our customers may have.
9. Property data. I shall be familiar with the properties I show and have data readily available on those homes in which the customers have evidenced interest.